Use the How-to block to create a sequence of steps explaining how to do something.
Time needed: 10 minutes.
How to create a How-to block
- Insert a new How-to block
Use whichever method you like to insert the How-to block.
- Add steps as required
If you get the order wrong then you can move the steps about.
- Rearrange as needed
Use the move step arrows that appear below each step.
- Add images to steps
If needed use Add image.
- Change the Time needed: label
Use Advanced settings to change the label associated with the duration of the instruction.
- The list of steps can be ordered or unordered.
- Time needed does not need to be specified, and can be deleted.
- Empty steps are not ignored. Steps 5. and 7. are empty. Note that the empty step 5 may appear to have been overlaid by step 6.
- You can optionally specify CSS class names to apply to the steps.
- Use Add image to insert an inline image, which can be sized.