1 to 10 of 10
- Middleware::cookies() – Middleware that adds cookies to requests.
- Middleware::history() – Middleware that pushes history data to an ArrayAccess container.
- Middleware::httpErrors() – Middleware that throws exceptions for 4xx or 5xx responses when the "http_error" request option is set to true.
- Middleware::log() – Middleware that logs requests, responses, and errors using a message formatter.
- Middleware::mapRequest() – Middleware that applies a map function to the request before passing to the next handler.
- Middleware::mapResponse() – Middleware that applies a map function to the resolved promise’s response.
- Middleware::prepareBody() – This middleware adds a default content-type if possible, a default content-length or transfer-encoding header, and the expect header.
- Middleware::redirect() – Middleware that handles request redirects.
- Middleware::retry() – Middleware that retries requests based on the boolean result of invoking the provided "decider" function.
- Middleware::tap() – Middleware that invokes a callback before and after sending a request.
API Letters: M