1 to 10 of 10
- WPSEO_GSC_Issues::__construct() – Setting up the properties and fetching the current issues
- WPSEO_GSC_Issues::create_issue() – The fetched issue from the API will be parsed as an WPSEO_Crawl_Issue object. After initializing the issue as an object, the object will be returned
- WPSEO_GSC_Issues::delete_issue() – Deleting the issue from the issues
- WPSEO_GSC_Issues::get_issue_by_url() – Search in the issues for the given $url
- WPSEO_GSC_Issues::get_issue() – Returns the crawl issue as an array.
- WPSEO_GSC_Issues::get_issues() – Getting the issues from the options.
- WPSEO_GSC_Issues::issue_compare() – Comparing the issue with the list of current existing issues
- WPSEO_GSC_Issues::save_fetched_issues() – Fetching the issues for current category and compare them with the already existing issues.
- WPSEO_GSC_Issues::save_issues() – Saving the issues to the options. The target option is base on current platform and category.
- WPSEO_GSC_Issues::set_current_issues() – Getting the issues from the options and get only the URL out of it. This is because there will be a comparison with the issues from the API.