1 to 8 of 8
- WPSEO_GSC_Marker::__construct() – Setting up the needed API libs and return the result
- WPSEO_GSC_Marker::can_be_marked_as_fixed() – Check if request is valid by verifying the posted nonce and return the URL if this one is set
- WPSEO_GSC_Marker::delete_crawl_issue() – Delete the crawl issue from the database
- WPSEO_GSC_Marker::get_response() – Getting the response for the AJAX request
- WPSEO_GSC_Marker::get_result() – Setting the result, this method will check if current
- WPSEO_GSC_Marker::send_mark_as_fixed() – Sending a request to the Google Search Console API to let them know we marked an issue as fixed.
- WPSEO_GSC_Marker::set_crawl_issues() – Storing the data belonging to the current issue, this data is needed in the ‘mark as fixed’ flow
- WPSEO_GSC_Marker::update_issue_count() – Getting the counts for current platform – category combination and update the score of it.