1 to 8 of 8
- Yoast_Google_IO::authenticatedRequest() – An utility function that first calls $this->auth->sign($request) and then executes makeRequest() on that signed request. Used for when a request should be authenticated
- Yoast_Google_IO::checkMustRevaliadateCachedRequest() – Check if an already cached request must be revalidated, and if so update the request with the correct ETag headers.
- Yoast_Google_IO::getCachedRequest() –
- Yoast_Google_IO::makeRequest() – Executes a apIHttpRequest and returns the resulting populated httpRequest
- Yoast_Google_IO::processEntityRequest() –
- Yoast_Google_IO::setCachedRequest() –
- Yoast_Google_IO::setOptions() – Set options that update the transport implementation’s behavior.
- Yoast_Google_IO::updateCachedRequest() – Update a cached request, using the headers from the last response.